I just wanted to post a really quick blog about the books I read last month as I’m currently engrossed in the amazing documentary Before The Flood. I didn’t read much this October because I was so busy but I actually did better than I thought I did when I wrote this list down. When I looked at my list I actually realised that I had a pretty high rating for the books I read in the last month. Of course, there were a few I did not like and one I was on the verge of hating but October was a pretty good month for my reading. I still have three or four books I didn’t start that was on my TBR but I think I’m going to go on a book buying ban until the new year and see if I can catch up with all these new books I’ve been reading!
- Only Daughter by Anna Snoekstra ★★★★ (Review)
- Holding Up The Universe by Jennifer Niven ★★★ (Review)
- The Black Key by Amy Ewing ★★★★ (Review)
- The Thousandth Floor by Katharine McGee ★★★★1/2 (Review)
- Twisted Palace by Erin Watt ★★★1/2 (Review)
- Timekeeper by Tara Sims ★★★★ (Review)
- The Amateurs by Sara Shepard ★★★★1/2 (Review)
- Classic Manga: Pride & Prejudice by Stacy King ★★★★ (Review)
- Equinoxes by Cyril Pedrosa ★★★★ (Review)
- Jessica Jones: Alias by Brian Michael Bendis ★★★ (Review)
- City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare ★★1/2 (Review)
What did you read in October and what have do you have planned for November? Among many other things, I’m excited to be reading Gemina by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff and The Four Legendary Kingdoms by Matthew Reilly!